As your unofficial class historian, I thought that this would be an easy way to share pictures/videos/stories and whatever else you wish. Yes, this is a public site, but search engines cannot crawl it. You can only access the site when the URL is typed into the address bar. (At least it's not YouTube like I threatened some of you with!) We can also keep all names confidential and only identify people by their initials if that would make everyone more comfortable. Because I'm as busy as everyone else here, I can't promise weekly activity on the site unless someone else would care to help. :) This site is for everyone. If you'd like something shared, just email it to me and within a reasonable amount of time I will see that it's posted. Please vote your preference for keeping the site. Thanks for being in our class!! L.T.
No comments:
Post a Comment